Online Baccarat for Dummies: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide

Online baccarat is one of the most popular live games you can play in Online Casino. All throughout the world, online baccarat has a dedicated player base due to its simple but rewarding gameplay. If this is your first time playing online baccarat, this blog is perfect for you. We will guide you on how to play online baccarat while giving you a brief review of the game’s rules and terminologies. What are you waiting for? Let’s dive right into everything you need to know about online baccarat! The Rules of Online Baccarat Just like every card game out there, online baccarat operates on rules. You need to know these rules to properly play the game and form your own strategies. Check them out below: 1.There are three basic bet options in online baccarat and those are the tie bet, banker bet, and player bet. 2.In a regular game of online baccarat, the dealer usually deals two hands on the table: the banker’s hand and the player’s hand. You are not limited to playing the player’s hand. You can wager on the banker’s hand or a tie bet. 3.Once the cards are dealt in online baccarat, the value of the hands will be calculated. The winner of the game is the hand that holds the closest value to 9. 4.The Tens and the face cards (king, queen, or jacks) are all counted as zero points in online baccarat. Meanwhile, the other cards are worth their face value, except the Ace which is worth 1 point. 5.If the final value of your hand is two-digit, only the second digit would be considered. 6.The hand with 8 or 9 value is considered a natural win. When this happens to your bet, no more cards will be dealt and you can immediately cash out your wins. 7.If the value of your card is 6 or 7, you will stick against your opponent’s hand value. The highest value closest to 9 will win the game. 8.If the value of your hand is 5 or lower, you need to draw a third card. 9.The banker have the lowest odds in online baccarat which means they will win 45.8% of the time. It is slightly higher than the player with 44.6% win probability. The bet with the highest odd and lowest win probability is the tie with only 9.6%. For a clearer guide on the third card draw rule, check out the table below:
If the Player draws a… The banker must…
Draw Stand
2 o 3 0-4 5-7
4 o 5 0-5 6 o 7
6 o 7 0-6 7
8 0-2 3-7
Ace, 9, 10, o isang Face Card 0-3 4-7

Step-by-Step Guide to Playing Online Baccarat

Now that you have the rules of online baccarat, it’s time to actually test out your skills in the game. Check out this step-by-step guide and start playing like a pro in no time! Step 1: Place your bets The first thing you need to do to play online baccarat in Casino Plus is to place your bet on either the player hand, banker, or tie. The lowest bet amount in online baccarat at Casino Plus is ₱50. You can also diversify your bet and wager on other bet options all at the same time. Step 2: Wait for the hands to be dealt The second part in playing Online Baccarat is waiting for the dealer to deal the cards. Both the player and the bankier will receive two cards. The combined value of these cards will determine whether you will win the game or not. The hand with the closest value to 9 will win the game. If one of the players manages to have a hand value of either 8 or 9, the round will end there and the participant with the natural win can now withdraw their payout. Step 3: Do you need to draw a third card? If the player or banker hand value only adds up to 5 or less, then you must draw a card to make the final value. If the total value of your hand goes over 10, only the second number would be considered. For example, the total of your hand value is 13, only 3 will be considered. The banker will follow this same rule. At the end of the round, once all participants of the online baccarat have drawn their third card, the hand values would be compared again and the hand closest to 9 will win. Step 4: Repeat again and mix up your bets Once the winner of the round has been decided, another game will start. Try to diversify your bets and wager on either banker, player, tie, or all at once! Online Baccarat Tips for Beginners Before you start your game, we have a few tips for you to help you master online baccarat. Take a look at them below: Bet on the banker - The banker has the lowest odds in online baccarat This means that it has the highest possibility of winning among the bets. If you bet on the banker, you will have a statistically higher chance of making a profit. However, the win value for bankers is also lower due to the low odds. Start with small bets - As a beginner in Online Baccarat, it wouldn’t be wise to bet high on your first game. Settle for the minimum wager amount and get comfortable with the game first before you start increasing your wager. Try pair bets - It wouldn’t hurt to explore a bit and test the limits of your luck with banker/player pair bets in online baccarat. These kinds of bets offer high payout value so it can be a rewarding experience if you win. Since you are a beginner, however, we recommend making small bets first.


online baccarat

Hot Search